How to Make HOMEMADE CHUNKY APPLESAUCE
- 1Wash apples thoroughly. Core apples or cut into large chunks.
Place the cut apples, skins and all into a large heavy pot.
- 2Over low heat, slowly heat apples, stirring often, until steam is visible from the pot.
Raise the heat & cook the apples for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Add the maple syrup, honey & cinnamon; stir to combine.
- 4Simmer "uncovered" for at least 2 hours.
Stir occasionally to prevent scalding on the bottom of the pot.
- 5Store in a seal tight container & refrigerate...