- 2 box
- raspberry jell-o (small), regular or sugar-free
- 2 c
- boiling water
- 1 pkg
- frozen strawberries (16 oz)
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple (10 oz)
- 1 pkg
- fresh cranberries (16 oz) [frozen cranberries will work, too]
- 1 c
- orange, seeded
How to Make Cranberry Salad
- 1First, make the orange-cranberry sauce. 1 bag of fresh cranberries (frozen fresh whole berries are OK, too.)
1 whole orange including peel/rind, seeds removed [I quarter the whole orange, remove the seeds and stem end and add the orange quarters to the food processor with the cranberries and sugar—feel free to separate the white pith from the orange peel, if you wish.]
1 cup sugar
Chop all ingredients in a food processor or a food grinder and stir to mix. Refrigerate or freeze until ready to use.
- 2Place contents of the packages of Jell-O in a 2-quart sized bowl, and pour boiling water over it. Stir until jell-o powder is dissolved.
- 3Add strawberries, orange-cranberry relish & crushed pineapple to jell-o mixture.
- 4Freeze or refrigerate until ready to use.