★★★★★ 1 vote5
- granny smaith apples about 1/4 peck
- fugi apples about 1/4 peck
- 2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- cinnamon, ground
How to Make Cinnamon Applesauce
- 1peel, core and chop apples into even pieces, the smaller you make them now the less mashing you have to do later
- 2rinse apples
- 3put everything into a large pot and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer, stirring often until apples are mashed up pretty well.
- 4let apple mixture cool them mash more if you like but they can be eaten at any stage of the process.
- 5be sure to watch the apples and stir often especially as the apples soften or they will stick down