Zero Salad dressing
Although I like to use a pinch of sugar to tone done the acid of the tomato, you can omit it (or use a sugar substitute) and have a guilt-free dressing.
- 1 1/2 c
- v8 style juice or tomato juice
- 1 Tbsp
- dried herbs - try a blend of oregano, parsley, basil, rosemary, and marjoram. or if you can get them, use 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh herbs
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- finely minced onion
- 1/4 tsp
- finely minced garlic, optional
- salt to taste
- pinch of sugar, optional
- cayenne or red pepper flakes, optional
How to Make Zero Salad dressing
- 1Place all ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid. Shake well.
- 2For a change of pace, add 1/2 tsp Tamari and 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce.