Multiple Personality Basil Balsamic Dressing/Marinade/Glaze
Laura lee Cloutier
This also works well as a glaze and keeps in the fridge for several weeks.
- 1 c
- extra virgin olive oil, first press (or oil of your choice)
- 1/2 c
- aged balsamic vinegar
- leaves fresh basil, chopped (or 1 tbs dry)
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 clove
- fresh garlic (or 1 tsp dry)
How to Make Multiple Personality Basil Balsamic Dressing/Marinade/Glaze
- 1Put all ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Whisk together.
- 3Serve over your favorite salad with BBQ chicken; or Marinate your favorite protien for 24 hours, BBQ and enjoy! The deep flavors will darken chicken breast and pork and enliven your beef.