Jalepeno Ranch Dressing for Salads
- 1 c buttermilk
- 1 c sour cream
- 1 c mayonaisse
- 1 t minced garlic or garlic powder
- 1 packet of hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 c cilantro chopped
- 1 or 2 jalapenos (seeded) (you can also use the pickled slices from a jar)
- salt and pepper to taste
ADJUST JALAPENO TO TASTE, I LIKE IT VERY SPICY SO I ADD MORE JALAPENO AND WHEN I USE THE FRESH JALAPENOS I ALSO INCLUDE A FEW SEEDS IN ORDER TO KICK IT UP TO MY LIKING
How to Make Jalepeno Ranch Dressing for Salads
- 1Combine all ingredients except jalapenos in a blender and blend until creamy. Add jalapenos a little at a time until it has the heat and spice you desire.
- 2Remove from blender and stir in salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Serve over salads, chimichangas, subs, the skys the limit! I dip my french fries in it and chicken heck i even dip my steak in it : )