★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 slice
- 1 large
- egg, lightly beaten (still dark yellow)
- 1 tsp
- 3 Tbsp
- 1/3 c
- cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Hot Bacon Dressing
- 1Dice the bacon, then fry it on the stove top in a skillet until it is crispy, but not burnt. Turn off the heat under the skillet. Use a slotted spoon to remove the bacon. Use the cooked bacon in the salad.
- 2Beat the egg with the sugar and water in a small bowl. Stir in the vinegar and whisk it all together.
- 3Add this to the bacon fat in the skillet and turn the heat back on to medium-low. Heat and stir gently until the egg cooks. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Pour over your salad, toss and enjoy immediately.