☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 12 c
- mixed torn salad greens, preferably half curly endive and half romaine
- apples, golden delicious
- apples, red delicious
- 1 large
- navel orange
- 1/3 c
- olive oil
- 3 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
How to Make Green Salad with Apples and Orange Vinaigrette
- 1Prepare the Orange-Mustard Dressing:
Grate rind from orange directly into salad bowl. Add olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt & pepper; whisk together until creamy.
- 2Cut white pith from the orange. Separate the orange segments and place into salad bowl.
- 3Core both apples; leave skin on. Cut into 1/2" dice. Add to dressing; toss to coat. Salad can be prepared up to 1 hr. ahead at this point.
- 4To serve, place greens in salad bowl. Toss all ingredients together. Apple will fall to bottom, so place greens on plates first; then apples on top.