Finger Licking Creamy Guacamole
3ripe avocados, flesh removed and set aside
1/2 tspground cumin
1/2 tspcayenne pepper
1/2 Tbspchopped fresh cilantro
1/4-1/2of a small red onion, finely diced
2roma tomatoes, seeds removed and finely diced
1/2of an average jalapeño, seeds and ribs removed, finely diced
1clove garlic, minced
How to Make Finger Licking Creamy Guacamole
- In a large bowl, combine juice from 1 lime and the flesh from 3 avocados. Toss to coat.
- Remove the avocados from the lime juice. Reserve one tablespoon lime juice.
- Using a potato masher, mash the avocados until you’ve reached your desired consistency. Add reserved lime juice back in. Stir in salt, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
- Fold in onion, tomatoes, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic.
- Allow to sit at room temperature for about an hour for the best results. Serve with tortilla chips or veggies of your choice. Make sure to store any leftovers in an air-tight container.