Cranberry Raspberry Gelatin Ring
- 6 oz
- package of raspberry jell-o
- 8 oz
- crushed pineapple, drained
- 16 oz
- can whole cranberry sauce i used homemade -2 cups
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- dairy sour cream
- 1 tsp
- granulated sugar
- chopped walnuts, optional for garnish
- combine dressing ingredients. chill until ready to serve.
How to Make Cranberry Raspberry Gelatin Ring
- 1In a large bowl prepare the Jell-O according to package directions. Add the crushed pineapple, and cranberries,stirring with a fork to break up the sauce. Chill until partially set about 40 minutes; pour into a ring mold.
In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and sour cream. When the Jell-O has set completely, unmold it onto a serving plate. Place dressing in a bowl in the center of the ring. Sprinkle dressing with walnuts for presentation.