Cin`s "Spamalama Poached Spamwiches"
I like Spam anyway, so this was a fun challenge.
Try it, you might just like it.
P.S. I USED SPAM® Less Sodium
ON THIS SPAMWICH
It is not my photo...a friend sent it to me, I do not know where she got it.
- english muffin, divided and toasted
- eggs, poached
- slices of spam, fried (spam® less sodium)
- slices of lamb, sliced thin from the deli
- 2 to 4 thin slices of provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 Tbsp
- blue cheese dressing
How to Make Cin`s "Spamalama Poached Spamwiches"
- 1Fry the two spam slices in butter.
When done, lay provolone slices on each and place lamb slices on top.
Slide pan off the fire, cover with lid (letting cheese melt).
- 2Poach your two eggs (I poached these in my 'microwave egg poacher').
While the eggs are poaching, mix the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- 3Divide the english muffin into and toast the slices in a toaster (or in toaster oven).
- 4Building your open-faced Spamwiches:
Lay toasted muffin slices on two plates, spread dressing on both slices.
Lay the spam, provolone an lamb layer on top of each slice of english muffin.
Lay poached egg on top...sprinkle with salt & pepper if desired.
- 5Serve open faced with thick slices of tomato on the side.
Also good served with watermellon slices on the side.