Yummy G-U-A-C-O-M-O-L-E recipe
2 Tbsplime juice (or juice of one lime)
2 smalltomatoes, chopped
1/2 smallonion, chopped
3 clovegarlic, minced (or 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic)
1/3 cfresh cilantro, chopped
How to Make Yummy G-U-A-C-O-M-O-L-E recipe
- Cut the avocado and scoop it out, putting it in a medium bowl.
- Add in salt and lime juice; stir.
- Add in tomatoes, onion, garlic, and cilantro; stir.
- NOTE: When I prepared it, I omitted the onion. It tasted fine without, but if you are a fan of raw onion, go ahead and add it.
- NOTE: If you want to make it spicy (I chose not to), you can add in your preferred pepper (i.e., serrano, or jalapeno).