Yummy G-U-A-C-O-M-O-L-E recipe
- 4 medium
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- lime juice (or juice of one lime)
- 2 small
- tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 small
- onion, chopped
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced (or 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic)
- 1/3 c
- fresh cilantro, chopped
How to Make Yummy G-U-A-C-O-M-O-L-E recipe
- 1Cut the avocado and scoop it out, putting it in a medium bowl.
- 2Add in salt and lime juice; stir.
- 3Add in tomatoes, onion, garlic, and cilantro; stir.
- 4NOTE: When I prepared it, I omitted the onion. It tasted fine without, but if you are a fan of raw onion, go ahead and add it.
- 5NOTE: If you want to make it spicy (I chose not to), you can add in your preferred pepper (i.e., serrano, or jalapeno).