use SRIRACHA hot chili sauce. I just add a teaspoon at a time.It's very hot.
2 cyour favorite hot sauce mine is crystal
1/2 cmaple syrup
1/4 clime juice
1jalapenos, fresh seeded and chopped fine
1poblano pepper seeded and chopped fine
1 lbbutter, unsalted
50wings you can't eat just one.
How to Make WING SAUCE
- Add all ingredients except the butter together in a sauce pot.
- Bring to a simmer for five minutes stirring constantly.
- Take off the heat.Cut the butter into pieces.Add to the sauce and with a hand mixer until all the butter is incorporated in.
- Fry or bake the wings.When they are all cooked put in a large bowl and pour some sauce over and toss until all the wings are coated well.And ENJOY.
- Store sauce at room temp.for 3 to 4 weeks in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake well before using.