use SRIRACHA hot chili sauce. I just add a teaspoon at a time.It's very hot.
- 2 c
- your favorite hot sauce mine is crystal
- 1/2 c
- maple syrup
- 1/4 c
- lime juice
- jalapenos, fresh seeded and chopped fine
- poblano pepper seeded and chopped fine
- 1/3 c
- 1/3 c
- 1 lb
- butter, unsalted
- wings you can't eat just one.
How to Make WING SAUCE
- 1Add all ingredients except the butter together in a sauce pot.
- 2Bring to a simmer for five minutes stirring constantly.
- 3Take off the heat.Cut the butter into pieces.Add to the sauce and with a hand mixer until all the butter is incorporated in.
- 4Fry or bake the wings.When they are all cooked put in a large bowl and pour some sauce over and toss until all the wings are coated well.And ENJOY.
- 5Store sauce at room temp.for 3 to 4 weeks in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake well before using.