Superbowl Hot Sausage Dip
How to Make Superbowl Hot Sausage Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- 3Drain diced tomato and green chiles, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- 4Stir together sausage, diced tomato and green chiles, reserved liquid, and cream cheese. Spoon into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- 5Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
Serve with corn chips.