- 6 c
- preshredded cabbage or coleslaw mix (works ok)
- 3 medium
- tomatoes,seeded and chopped(small pieces)
- green onions,coarely chopped
- jalapeno peppers,finely chopped(remove seeds and vein less heat)
- 1/4 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 3 1/2 Tbsp
- of honey
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- red (or yellow bell pepper chopped coarsely
- tip be careful
- wear rubber gloves and wash cut the jalapeno pepper to remove seeds and the vein.
- wash hands soap and water.please don't touch your eyes@any time.
How to Make SPICY COLE SLAW JALAPENO.
- 1COMBINE cabbage,tomatoes ,green onions and bell peppers. Jalapeno chucks,vinegar,honey and salt , in serving bowl.
- 2COVER IT TIGHT and Refrigerate until ready to use ,serve it with light tortilla chips,or cut a few tortilla,slices into small pieces and toast it lightly. Serve chips warm with the dip.
AND enjoy it don't forget cold drink. ENJOY IT.
- 3COOKING TIPS FOR mild slaw, use only the jalapeno pepper maybe just 1. AND REMOVE ALL SEEDS AND VEIN, for that's where the HEAT is at.
- 4SAVE YOUR SEEDS LET THEM DRY AND PLANT THEM.AND USE AGAIN,AGAIN. SAME THING WITH ALL THE BELL PEPPERS SEEDS. I KEEP SAVING ALL MY SEEDS AND GROWN THEM AGAIN. ENJOY IT FOR ITS ONE OF MANY DIPS THAT I MAKE FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND JUST A GET TOGETHER 1/11/12