Pink Lemonade Dip
Taste OF Home recipe and photo.
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free pink lemonade soft drink mix
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 3 medium apples, sliced
- **** may also use different fruits like strawberries, blueberries, or fruits of your choice.
How to Make Pink Lemonade Dip
- 1In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and drink mix until smooth. Beat in 1/2 cup whipped topping. Fold in remaining whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with apples.
- 2*** MAy use other flavor drink mix such as raspberry lemonade crystal light mix
- 3*****Nutritional Facts
1/2 apple with 3 tablespoons dip equals 90 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 113 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
- 4*** Prep time 10 minutes, chill time 1 hour.