How to Make Mom's Clam Dip
- Soften cream cheese; beat with fork until smooth.
- Sprinkle onion powder over top.
- Shake worcestershire sauce over top (about 1 tsp or so). Beat with fork.
- Taste and add worcestershire/onion until satisfactory.
- Open clams, pour some of the juice into the cream cheese mix (about 3 TBSP).
- Add milk if desired, or use the clam juice a little at a time, stirring, until dipping consistency.
- Finish draining clams and add them to the dip. Mix well.
- Chill (or don't). Yum!