How to Make Mom's Clam Dip
- 1Soften cream cheese; beat with fork until smooth.
- 2Sprinkle onion powder over top.
- 3Shake worcestershire sauce over top (about 1 tsp or so). Beat with fork.
- 4Taste and add worcestershire/onion until satisfactory.
- 5Open clams, pour some of the juice into the cream cheese mix (about 3 TBSP).
- 6Add milk if desired, or use the clam juice a little at a time, stirring, until dipping consistency.
- 7Finish draining clams and add them to the dip. Mix well.
- 8Chill (or don't). Yum!