★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- pinto beans, slightly drained
- tomato, diced small
- green onions, sliced
- 1 c
- diced american, or other melting type cheese of your choice
- 1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- 2-3 dash(es)
- chili powder, for garnish/presentation
- tortilla chips
How to Make Mild Cheesy Bean Nacho's
- 1Prepare beans, veggies and cheese. Put it all (reserving some of the veggies for garnish, if you wish) in a microwavable bowl with 1/2 t. chili powder, and heat on high for 1 minute, stir, and heat for 1 more minute. Slightly mash cheese and beans and stir once more, or leave intact as you wish, stirring to desired consistency.
- 2Pour into serving bowl. Garnish as desired, and sprinkle with remaining chili powder. Serve as a dip, or over tortilla chips.