Lisa's Best Ever Beer Cheese
I will add picture he next time I make it also
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 1/2-3 pkg
- 8 oz. philadelphia cream cheese, room temperature
- 8-10 oz extra sharp yellow cheddar cheese-grated
- 1 can(s)
- 12 oz beer, not lite, whatever brand you prefer
- 5 clove
- roasted garlic, or 1-2 tsp. garlic powder
- loaf of round crusty bread (i like pumpernickel for presentation)
- multi grain, sourdough or other hearty loaf for extra dipping
- 1/2-1 tsp
- salt to taste
How to Make Lisa's Best Ever Beer Cheese
- 1Put grated cheddar into processor with garlic and 1/4 cup room temp beer, and process until completely puréed into a nice smooth consistency. Add blocks of cream cheese in thirds, alternating with beer, untill all is mixed well.
- 2Refrigerate at least 1 hour, for best flavor
- 3Carve large round loaf of bread into a dip bowl, and cube removed pieces into 1" chunks.
Cut long loaf into 1" chunks as well, and mix different bread chunks and arrange on platter around round loaf. Fill bread bowl with beer cheese.
ENJOY! I have yet to meet a man who can resist this dip! :)