Hot Artichoke Parmesan Dip
How to Make Hot Artichoke Parmesan Dip
- In large bowl, pour in artichoke hearts, with juice. Add 1 package of cream cheese, softened and broken into parts, to make it easier to mix.
- Add 8 oz of mayonnaise (one small jar) to bowl and stir. Add one can of green chilies. Mild or hot depending on your tastes.
- Add one half cup of grated Parmesan cheese to mixture, then with large spatula, stir well. Scrape bottom as you go along to get all ingredients mixed in well.
- Set oven to 350 degrees. Pour mixture into medium sized , oven proof casserole dish. If you have chunks of cream cheese in mixture, don't worry, it will melt during baking. Then take the rest 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and spread it on top of mixture.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes until it comes out gold and bubbly. It will be too hot to eat at first, so let it cool for 10 minutes or so. Serve it warm with your favorite chips (Tortilla works best. Especially if their just out of the oven), Bread or vegetables.