Guacamole - NO Cilantro Version
- 4 large
- avocados, peeled, seed removed (save 1!!)
- 1 medium
- vine-ripened tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 small
- yellow onion, finely grated (microplane)
- 3 clove
- garlic, pressed or finely grated (microplane)
- juice of 1 large lime or approx. 2 tbsp
- 1 tsp
- lawry's seasoned salt or mccormick season-all
- cayenne pepper (optional)
How to Make Guacamole - NO Cilantro Version
- 1Prepare vegetables (avocado, tomato, onion and garlic) prepared as listed and place in medium bowl.
- 2Using a potato or avocado masher, mash to a slightly chunky consistency.
- 3Add lime juice, Lawry's/OR/McCormick seasoned salt and optional cayenne pepper. Taste-test with a chip and tweak seasoning upward if desired. Stir and serve with Tostito's scoops or other corn chips. If you plan to store before serving - use the saved avocado seed to help keep guacamole from turning brown. Cover with plastic wrap touching surface of dip to keep air out.