- 1 can(s)
- black beans, rinsed
- 1 c
- frozen sweet white corn, thawed
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion, (sweet or purple)
- 1/4 c
- green onion, sliced
- fresh jalapeño, seeded, rib removed, & diced
- lime juice, to taste...may mix with honey (optional), fresh lime best, with bit of zest
- salt & pepper, to taste
- roma tomatoes, diced
- sliced black olives (optional)
- diced avocado can be good (optional)
Removing seeds and white ribs on the jalapeño will keep it milder. I use disposable gloves while handling the chili so it doesn't burn my eyes when I take out my contacts later.
You may adjust the amounts of any of the ingredients to suit your preference.
Fabulous on pita chips or corn chips, and just about anything you want to dress up.