French Fruit Dip
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- lemon, juiced and zested
How to Make French Fruit Dip
- 1Soften cream cheese and then whip with powdered sugar.
- 2Whip cream and sugar together until it forms soft peaks.
- 3Combine beaten cream cheese, whipped cream, lemon juice and zest.
I suggest sampling the dip after adding the juice from one-half lemon. Add more to taste.
If the dip needs to be thinned down add some pineapple juice.
- 4Serve with fresh fruit or fruit salad.