Feta Cheese Dip
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1/4 c
- crumbled feta cheese
- 2 clove
- garlic, pressed
- 1 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, minced
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- red pepper, cut in 1 inch squares
- green pepper, cut in 1 inch squares
- onions, cut in 1 inch cubes
- cherry tomatoes
- button mushrooms
- zucchini, cut in 1 inch cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp
- dried thyme leaves
VEGETABLES: (TO BE GRILLED)
How to Make Feta Cheese Dip
- 2Mix all of the ingredients for the dip in a bowl. Set in the fridge and let chill until needed.
- 4Heat the grill (about 10-15 min.)
- 5While the grill is heating up, put all of the vegetables onto skewer, alternating the veggies. (If you are using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them before grilling.)
- 6Brush the veggies with some olive oil and add the salt and pepper.
- 7Grill the vegetables on medium heat until done, turning the skewers as needed.
- 8Serve the grilled vegetables straight from the grill with the Feta Cheese Dip and enjoy!