Fall Apple Dip
I do this often if the fall when the apples are at their best.
- 8 oz
- honey nut cream cheese spread
- 1/2 c
- brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- salted peanuts, chopped rough
- 2 large
- apples,of different colors
- 1 c
- orange juice
How to Make Fall Apple Dip
- 1Blend together everything but apples and orange juice.
- 2Wash, core, and slice apples.
- 3Put the orange juice in a zip lock bag.
- 4Add the apples and shake to coat well.
Drain well before putting on serving tray.
- 5Put the dip in a pretty bowl, and arrange the apples around the dip