- 10-3/4 oz can reduced-fat or fat-free condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c
- light sour cream
- 1 lb
- fresh crabmeat, coarsely chopped
- 10 oz
- fresh asparagus, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 c
- reduced-fat ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/3 c
- melted butter
How to Make Dads easy crab casserole
- 1Heat oven to 400. Spray an 8"-square baking dish w/ cooking spray.
- 2In lg bowl, combine soup, sour cream, crabmeat, asparagus and pepper. Mix well. Pour into baking dish.
- 3In another bowl, combine crushed crackers w/ melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over crab mix. Bake 20 mins, or until bubbly.