- 8 oz
- reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- favorite salsa
- 1 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican style cheese,divided
- 16 oz can chili beans, undrained
- scallions, thinly sliced
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- baked tortilla chips for dipping.
How to Make Chilling chili cheese dip
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9" pie pan w/ cooking spray. In bowl, beat cream cheese and salsa until smooth.
- 2Spread cream cheese mix into bottom of pan. Sprinkle mix w/ 1/2 the shredded cheese. Spread chili beans over cheese.
- 3Sprinkle w/ remaining shredded cheese, scallions and olives. Bake 20 mins or until bubbly. Serve w/ chips.