- 1 pound loaves rye bread, unsliced
- 8 oz pkg light cream cheese, softened, cut into chunks
- 2 c
- light sour cream
- 1 bunch
- scallions, chopped
- 6 tsp
- minced garlic
- 3 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
How to Make Cheesy baked bread bowl dip
- 1Heat oven to 350. Cut quarter top off the breads, reserve tops. Scoop out most of the bread from inside. Save for dipping.
- 2In lg bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, scallions, garlic and cheddar cheese. Mix well. Fold in artichoke hearts. Fill hollowed out bread w/ mix.
- 3Replace tops of bread. Wrap each bread bowl in foil. Place on a baking sheet. Bake 1 hr, or until hot and bubbling. Remove foil and top of bread. Happy dipping!!