- 8 oz
- package cream cheese
- 2 c
- grated cheddar cheese or grated jalapeño jack
- 1 c
- small purple onion, diced (you can use chopped green onions as well or omit onions if you don’t like them)
How to Make Cheese dip that will make you famous!
- 1Place all ingredients in a shallow baking dish (a 9″ square pan or round quiche pan will be perfect!)
- 2Microwave on high for about 2 minutes or until the ingredients are melted enough to stir together.
- 3Stir until combined.
- 4Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 5Serve with Wheat Thins or Frito’s Scoops for dipping