Cheddar Harvest Fondue
1 Tbspdijon mustard
2 tsponion powder
3/4 capple juice
6 oz(1 1/2 cups) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
4 citalian bread cut into 1
4 cassorted blanched vegetables cut into bite size pieces
1 dash(es)ground black pepper
How to Make Cheddar Harvest Fondue
- In a medium saucepan combine until smooth: milk, apple juice, flour, mustard, onion powder, salt and black pepper.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and boils and then cook and stir one minute longer.
- Remove from heat; add cheese; stir until melted.
- Transfer to a fondue pot; keep warm.
- Serve with bread cubes and assorted vegetables.
- This makes 4 portions.