Can't get enough Buffalo Chicken dip
A vegetarian was even eating it, when we pointed out there was chicken in it he didn't care and kept eating, said it was too good to pass up! I had strangers tracking me down during the party trying to get the recipe, and i have never had that happen before.
I do a lot of cooking and this recipe received more raves than anything I have ever cooked. People could not get enough of it!
- 1 small can(s)
- chunk white chicken
- 1 large can(s)
- chunk white chicken
- 1/4 c
- ranch dressing (the premium stuff in the produce section is what i prefer)
- 3/4 c
- blue cheese dressing (the premium stuff from the produce section)
- 2- 8 oz pkg
- cream cheese (reduced fat is fine)
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 to 1 c
- shredded mozzerella
- 1/4- 1/2 c
- blue cheese crumbles
- 3/4 to 1 c
- franks red hot sauce
- tabasco to taste
How to Make Can't get enough Buffalo Chicken dip
- 1Drain chicken, add to large sauce pan with Franks hot sauce until mixture is hot. Cut cream cheese into chunks and add with the dressings stirring until mixture is heated through. Add 1/2 of the cheddar and mozzerella cheese and stir.
- 2At this point you can either add it to a crock pot or as i prefer put it in a casserole dish.**
Cover with 1/2 of both cheeses.
For Crock pot cover with remaining cheese and put on low till hot and bubbly.
For Casserole pan bake covered in 375 degree oven till bubbly, remove lid add remaining cheese and bake until the cheese is bubbly. Stir it up and taste, you may want to add more Franks or a few dashes of tabasco depending on your tastes.
With both methods top with a bit of blue cheese crumbles before serving.
THe crock pot worked fine, but i liked the flavor of how it got a little more crispy on the sides and top while baking it. Either method would do fine though.
- 3serve with celery sticks, veggies, chicken cracker (or any crackers you prefer) at the party I went to people were actually spreading it on bread and eating it that way.
- 4For some reason the Franks tends to seperate some so you need to stir often, it looks like oil but it is the sauce seperating.
This recipe makes A LOT so i tried freezing some and it thawed out and heated up nicely when i tried it. I am going to start making it and putting it into 3 or 4 containers and freezing it for parties or late night cravings.
My husband and I are not personally big buffalo wings fans but we can't get enough of this.