Beer & Cheese Dip
We love it on buns with burgers, or put it on bread and grill it with ham (grilled ham and cheese), or dip with crackers, pretzels, pita chips, etc.
- 2 pkg
- (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg
- hidden valley dry ranch dressing
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 12 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 6-8 oz
- beer or to taste
How to Make Beer & Cheese Dip
- 1Beat cream cheese, dressing mix, and sour cream until well blended.
- 2Gradually add beer and continue to beat until desired consistency is reached.
- 3Stir in cheese and mix well.
Cover and Chill at least 2 hours for flavors to meld.