Bean soup, stew or dip, your choice!
Its the cheapest, easiest stuff around to make though, healthy as all get out, fills you up - hard to beat. Especially when it gets cooler out...
I ran out of white beans when I made this batch, but you still get the idea from the picture.
- 4 can(s)
- beans, your choice on type. i prefer garbanzo, pinquito, pinto and black for prettier colors.
- 1 can(s)
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 1 lb
- browned hamburger
- 1 large
- 2 can(s)
- tomatoes, canned, mexican style
- sour cream, grated cheese, tortilla chips, or spicy sausage (to replace ground beef), rice or noodles
- corn bread, bread, pitas, or sopapillas
How to Make Bean soup, stew or dip, your choice!
- 1Dump all ingredients, juice and all into a crockpot or a stovetop pot, simmer until juice thickens (about 20 minutes)
- 2Serve as a soup with bread or pitas or sopapillas.
Serve as a dip using a vegetable draining spoon with grated cheese or sour cream on top for tortilla chips.
Serve as a stew by adding noodles or rice and simmering for longer (until rice or noodles are fully cooked - about 30 minutes)