- spears of fresh asparagus
- 1/2 c
- chunky salsa
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped cilantro (i prefer fresh)
- 1 clove
- garlic - chopped
- green onions, chopped
- 6 oz
- softened cream cheese (i use low fat)
- lime juice (i use about half a lime)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Asparagus Guacamole
- 1Place the asparagus in a pot with enough water to cover the asparagus. Bring to a boil, and cook 5 - 6 minutes, until tender but firm. Drain, and rinse with cold water. Remove as much excess water as possible.
- 2Place the asparagus, salsa, cilantro, cream cheese, garlic, lime juice, green onions, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender, and process to desired consistency - I set mine to puree. Refrigerate 1 hour, or until chilled, before serving.