ANDY'S CHORIZO DIP
- 1 pkg
- chorizo sausage
- 2 can(s)
- (10.75 oz.ea.) black bean soup
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped fine
How to Make ANDY'S CHORIZO DIP
- 1Remove the casing from the sausage. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the sausage until it is cooked through; drain.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the sausage with the bean soup and the onion.
- 3May refrigerate or serve warm with tortilla chips and sour cream.
- 4NOTE: Onion may be sauteed along with the sausage, or left raw, whichever you prefer.