70's Mock Oyster Dip
- celery stalks, minced
- 1 medium
- onion, minced
- 4 oz
- can mushrooms, stems and pieces
- 6 oz
- roll garlic cheese, cut into cubes
- stick of butter
- 10 oz
- frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 10 1/2 oz
- can of cream of mushroom soup
How to Make 70's Mock Oyster Dip
- 1Sauté celery, onion, and mushrooms in butter for five minutes on medium heat.
- 2Lower heat and add remaining ingredients. Simmer gently, stirring until mixture is smooth.
- 3Serving Suggestions:
Serve as a hot dip with butter crackers.
Fill miniature pastry/patty shells with mixture and bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.