Yummy Hot Fudge Topping
2 photos of Yummy Hot Fudge Topping Recipe
real vanilla extract
1/2 - 1
chopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Yummy Hot Fudge Topping
11. Melt butter in a saucepan or saucier (saucepan with rounded bottom - see photo) on medium high heat.
22. Whisk in the cocoa powder until smooth.
33. Add in the sugar and salt. Stir until both are completely dissolved.
55. Gradually stir in the milk. Keep stirring until the fudge sauce is thick and smooth.
77. Stir in the marshmallows until they are melted.
88. Keep stirring the mixture until it comes to a boil. Take off the heat. Add nuts if desired.
99. Serve warm over ice cream and/or brownies. It will thicken as it cools. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Printable Recipe Card
About Yummy Hot Fudge Topping