Yummy Hot Fudge Topping
1/2 ccocoa powder
1 Tbspcorn syrup
3 1/2 cmilk
1 Tbspreal vanilla extract
1/2 bag(s)miniature marshmallows
1/2 - 1 cchopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Yummy Hot Fudge Topping
- 1. Melt butter in a saucepan or saucier (saucepan with rounded bottom - see photo) on medium high heat.
- 2. Whisk in the cocoa powder until smooth.
- 3. Add in the sugar and salt. Stir until both are completely dissolved.
- 4. Add the corn syrup.
- 5. Gradually stir in the milk. Keep stirring until the fudge sauce is thick and smooth.
- 6. Add the vanilla.
- 7. Stir in the marshmallows until they are melted.
- 8. Keep stirring the mixture until it comes to a boil. Take off the heat. Add nuts if desired.
- 9. Serve warm over ice cream and/or brownies. It will thicken as it cools. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.