Tuna Salad for a Small Army
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 lb can(s)
- chicken of the sea, light tuna in water
- 4 to 6
- celery stalks, very finely diced
- 1 c
- pickle relish, sweet
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- spicy mustard or wasabi
- 1 bunch
- green onions, very finely sliced
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Tuna Salad for a Small Army
- 1Drain the tuna very well. (reserve some of the juice for the furry, four-legged babies). Flake up the tuna in a large bowl with a fork.
- 2Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 3Allow to refrigerate for several hours or over night so flavors can blend before using in sandwiches or salads.