Tuna Macaroni Salad
Everyone in my family loves this recipe. It makes a lot and tastes great with a few potato chips.
12 ozshell macaroni
1 can(s)(large) white tuna
1/2 lbcubed ham
1/2 lbcubed sharp cheddar cheese
1 bag(s)frozen peas
1 cmiracle whip (can substitute mayo)
1 tspworchestershire sauce
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Tuna Macaroni Salad
- Boil water (about 4 quarts) and cook the macaroni in boiling water until al dente (about 9 minutes).
- Pour frozen peas in a colander. When the macaroni is finished, pour over the peas into the colander and rinse with cool water.
- Cube the ham and cheese and drain the tuna.
- Put these ingredients into a large bowl and add the Miracle Whip, mustard, sugar, worchestershire and salt and pepper.
- Mix together until all ingredients are coated thoroughly. Serve with potato chips and Enjoy!