Grandma Barbara's Tuna Salad
- 1 lb
- box elbow macaroni pasta
- 3 can(s)
- packed tuna, drained
- hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- sweet peas, drained (small can)
- 5 oz
- jar green olives, halved
- 2 c
- miracle whip (plus more to taste)
- 2 tsp
- each,dried oregano, parsley, basil
- garlic and onion powder, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- sprinkle of paprika
How to Make Grandma Barbara's Tuna Salad
- 1Cook noodles as directed on package. Drain completely. Cool.
- 2Mix all ingredients (except paprika) together until well incorporated. Sprinkle paprika on top. Chill and serve.
- 3**Depending on how wet or dry you like it you may want to add extra miracle whip after it has chilled.