☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)white tuna
1/4 cmiracle whip
1/4 cchopped celery
1/4 cbanana pepers
How to Make Low Calorie Tuna SaLad
- Boil eggs on stove top, you will be using 1 hard boiled egg (cooled and chopped)
- Open one Can White tuna and drain completely, put aside in small bowl
- Mix together Miracle Whip, Celery, and Chopped Banana
- Add all ingredients in the small bowl with tuna and give a gentle toss, until all ingredients are of a serving consistency.
- Serve the tuna on Crackers, Bread (toasted) or not, On Celery as a garnish, or on a lettuce leaf with ice cream scoop. Looks beautiful and taste great!