Kitty-Free Tuna Salad
I also don't like soggy tuna salad. Only 1/2 cup of mayo to this ratio of tuna is great, I think, because it doesn't run all over the place, isn't sloshy, and holds up well to dipping chips or crackers into it.
24 oztuna, packed in water
1/2 ccarrots, chopped
2 stalk(s)celery, chopped
1/4red onion, diced
3 Tbspbasil, fresh, chopped
1 Tbspdill, fresh, chopped
5cherry tomatoes (about a handful)
1 tspgrated lemon zest
How to Make Kitty-Free Tuna Salad
- Mix salt and pepper with the tuna. Set aside.
- Dice basil and all veggies except tomatoes. Add them to tuna. Mix.
- Finally slice up tomatoes and mix into tuna.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Grate lemon zest on top prior to serving. Enjoy!