My Mom's Southern Potato Salad
- 12 medium
- idaho or russet potatoes, boiled
- 6 large
- eggs, hard boiled
- 1 c
- kraft real mayo
- 2-3 Tbsp
- french's yellow mustard
- 1-2 Tbsp
- dill pickle relish, i now use sweet relish
- 1/4 c
- onion, finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make My Mom's Southern Potato Salad
- 1Peel & cut potatoes into bite size pieces. Boil in a large pot of tap water until tender, 30 - 45 minutes. Longer for a larger batch. Cool to room temp.
- 2Boil eggs until hard boiled. Peel, cool to room temp. then roughly chop.
- 3Combine potatoes and eggs in large bowl. Add other ingredients one at a time folding mixture until well coated. Be careful not to break up potatoes and eggs.
Salad should be chunky.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste. You can serve immediately or refrigerate until cold.