Ida's Great Mistake Potato Salad
- 2 lb
- russet potatoes, cooked with skins on
- large or 6 medium hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped celery
- 1/3 c
- finely chopped green pimiento olives
- 1 c
- 3 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp
- olive juice
- salt to taste
How to Make Ida's Great Mistake Potato Salad
- 1Cook and drain potatoes. Remove skins with a paring knife while still slightly warm and cut into cubes.
- 2Chop eggs coarsely and add to potatoes with celery and olives. Add salt to taste.
- 3Blend mayonnaise, mustard and olive juice. Pour mixture over potatoes and fold in gently until well combined. Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.