Red Kidney Bean salad.
- 1 lb can red kidney beans
- 1 small jar green olives(i buy the pre-sliced green olives)
- 4 to 6 dill pickles
- 1 medium white onion
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons miracle whip salad dressing
How to Make Red Kidney Bean salad.
- 1You will need a medium sized serving bowl or dish.
drain your kidney beans and rinse them and shake off excess water,then drain your green olives(I buy the pre-sliced green olives) and add both to your serving bowl.
- 2chop or dice up your onion and dice up your dill pickle spears and add to the beans and green olives and mix well. Add your salt and pepper and mix well again.
- 3Add your miracle whip and mix real well and then chill overnight and enjoy the next day as a side or a lite lunch.
- 4*****Tips****** You can increase or decrease the amount of salt and pepper you use and the same for the salad dressing, it all depends on what taste best to you.