Quick Festive Holiday Green & Red Salad
- 2 1/2 c
- frozen peas (thawed)
- 1/2 c
- real bacon bits or crisp bacon crumbled
- 1/4 to 1/2 c
- walden farms bacon ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp
- dried minced onions
- 1/2 c
- celery (finely chopped)
- 1/4 c
- red bell pepper (finely sliced)
How to Make Quick Festive Holiday Green & Red Salad
- 1Mixed together all ingredients.
Be sure and blot dry the bacon that you crisp if you fry your own.
Refrigerate until it's time to serve.
The Walden Farms Bacon Ranch Dressing is zero calorie and is usually found in the diabetic section in most stores like Kroeger/Fred Meyers or Walmart.
- 2You could leave out the bacon bits and switch to a low calorie Ranch Dressing to make this salad for your vegetarian friends. Try adding some sliced water chestnuts for extra crunch to go along with the celery.