My Favorite Macaroni, Tuna, and Egg Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1lb box
- elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 can(s)
- light tuna in oil (must be light and in oil)
- 2 stalk(s)
- celery (cut small)
- 1/2 small
- onion (chopped)
- 2 c
- hellmans mayo ( for dressing)
- capful of vinegar (for dressing)
- 2 tsp
- rounded tsps of sugar (for dressing)
- salt and pepper to taste
- hard boiled eggs (chopped)
How to Make My Favorite Macaroni, Tuna, and Egg Salad
- 1Hard boil 4 eggs, peel and chop them. Set them aside.
Prepare the elbow macaroni as per directions on box adding salt to the water.
- 2While cooking the pasta, you can chop the celery and onions..
Drain a little bit of the oil out of the tuna can. (Don't squeeze out too much)
- 3Combine eggs, tuna, celery and onions in a bowl and mix them together.
- 4After macaroni is done, drain and place back in pot you cooked them in.
Add the egg and tuna, celery and onion mixture into the pot of pasta and mix all together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5MAKING DRESSING:
Measure out 2 cups of mayo in a bowl, I use my large 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup.
Pour 1 capful of vinegar and 2 tsp of sugar and mix together.
Stir it all together using a wisk, gradually adding a little bit of water at a time until you have the consistancy of pudding.
- 6Pour the dressing into the pot and mix it well into the pasta...
Pour into a large bowl and you can add another sliced hard boiled egg to decorate the top, if you wish