My Favorite Macaroni, Tuna, and Egg Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1lb boxelbow macaroni, cooked
1 can(s)light tuna in oil (must be light and in oil)
2 stalk(s)celery (cut small)
1/2 smallonion (chopped)
2 chellmans mayo ( for dressing)
1capful of vinegar (for dressing)
2 tsprounded tsps of sugar (for dressing)
·salt and pepper to taste
4hard boiled eggs (chopped)
How to Make My Favorite Macaroni, Tuna, and Egg Salad
- Hard boil 4 eggs, peel and chop them. Set them aside.
Prepare the elbow macaroni as per directions on box adding salt to the water.
- While cooking the pasta, you can chop the celery and onions..
Drain a little bit of the oil out of the tuna can. (Don't squeeze out too much)
- Combine eggs, tuna, celery and onions in a bowl and mix them together.
- After macaroni is done, drain and place back in pot you cooked them in.
Add the egg and tuna, celery and onion mixture into the pot of pasta and mix all together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- MAKING DRESSING:
Measure out 2 cups of mayo in a bowl, I use my large 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup.
Pour 1 capful of vinegar and 2 tsp of sugar and mix together.
Stir it all together using a wisk, gradually adding a little bit of water at a time until you have the consistancy of pudding.
- Pour the dressing into the pot and mix it well into the pasta...
Pour into a large bowl and you can add another sliced hard boiled egg to decorate the top, if you wish