Kittybusia's sour cream cucumbers
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 csour cream
·pepper to taste
How to Make Kittybusia's sour cream cucumbers
- Slice cucumber, with or without skin, into thin slices
- Place cukes in bowl and sprinkle with salt, toss and let sit 15-20 min.(,sitting longer is ok, I forget sometimes) Drain water from bowl
- In seperate bowl mix sour cream, vinegar and pepper mix well.
- After draining cukes thin slice a sweet onion, as much or as little as you want. Just make sure some gets in there
- Pour sour cream mixture over cukes and onions and chill for at least 30 min.