Kittybusia's sour cream cucumbers
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- large cucumber
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- sweet onion
- 1 Tbsp
- pepper to taste
How to Make Kittybusia's sour cream cucumbers
- 1Slice cucumber, with or without skin, into thin slices
- 2Place cukes in bowl and sprinkle with salt, toss and let sit 15-20 min.(,sitting longer is ok, I forget sometimes) Drain water from bowl
- 3In seperate bowl mix sour cream, vinegar and pepper mix well.
- 4After draining cukes thin slice a sweet onion, as much or as little as you want. Just make sure some gets in there
- 5Pour sour cream mixture over cukes and onions and chill for at least 30 min.