- 1/2 small
- fennel bulb, cut on the diagonal or in strips (save the fronds)
- cucumber, unpeeled and cut into long matchsticks or julienned (english cucumber was specified but we tried persian cucumber)
- 1/2 c
- fresh asparagus, cooked and cut into 2-3" slices
- 1/2 c
- cherry tomatoes
- sea salt, for sprinkling (i used french grey sea salt)
- 1/3 c
- oil-cured black olives, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 c
- feta or smoked goat cheese, crumbled (we tried the latter)
- orange, juice of plus 1 tablespoon orange zest (about 1/4 cup orange juice)
- fennel fronds, for garnish
- greens to line the plates or platter
How to Make Fresh Fennel Salad c/o Delicious Living
- 1In a large prep bowl combine the fennel, cucumber, asparagus and tomatoes. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- 2Add the olives, cheese and orange zest; toss gently.
- 3Transfer to either individual salad plates or a serving platter. Drizzle with fresh orange juice. Garnish with fennel fronds.
About Fresh Fennel Salad c/o Delicious Living
You May Also Like:
Show 2 Comments & Reviews