The Best Cucumber Dill Salad
It is fantastic on salmon, I wont even eat salmon anymore if I don't have this salad to throw on top.
It's also Atkins friendly c:
- large cucumber(s) seeded and peeled
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic (to taste)
- juice from half a lemon (or to taste)
- worcestershire sauce (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
How to Make The Best Cucumber Dill Salad
- 1Peel, seed, and chop up cucumbers. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. It is best if it's left in the fridge overnight, or at least for a couple of hours to let all the flavors mingle c:
Note: Don't add too much garlic because it will overpower the other flavors, sometimes I even leave it out.